- Sobering Thought and Deep Inspiration from Judy Weldon
- Cleveland School Teacher Remembers the School Shooting
- The country’s gun violence epidemic is killing more children than ever
- Cleveland School Remembers Participates in the Youth Leadership Academy
- Survivors of 1989 Stockton shooting revisit the school
- U.S. House introduced background check legislation with H.R. 8 and H.R.1446 – Take Action!
- Solving America’s Gun Problem
Families of shooting victims sue sellers of ‘ghost guns’
by www.clevelandschoolremembers.org • January 26, 2021 •
As gun and ammunition purchases have been on the rise, so have manufactured gun kits that can be sold legally over the internet to persons who may not have passed a background check, and young people who are not legally allowed to own a gun. We know from our District Attorney’s Office that there is an unexpectedly large amount of ghost guns recovered here locally. This is becoming a problem not easily remedied.