National Gun Awareness Day June 2 —- Location Change !!!
Join Cleveland School Remembers / Brady at Victory Park in Stockton on June 2, 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 PM. This event will focus on sharing information about child safety and suicide prevention.
It’s time for change!
Cleveland School Remembers/Brady groups works to reduce violence and to bring about awareness of the impact of gun violence on the community. CSR/Brady is working with local and national groups to facilitate a reduction in violence.
We do this through:
- Outreach activities which engage children and families in conversations about neighborhood violence (Healthy Kids’ Day, Earth Day, and other events (city-wide)
- Networking & planning with other groups
- Being vocal about legislation for common sense gun laws, within our state and nationally.
We support programs and legislation that:
- Increase public safety
- Empower youth
- Provide anti-violence awareness
- Support sensible gun laws
Cleveland School Remembers/Brady was founded by a group of teachers who survived the Cleveland Elementary School shooting in 1989. Read more about the first school shooting..